The assembly area on which the shoe is lasted consists of many stages, which are implemented using a whole range of machines, each of which performs its own operation.
Let's take a look at them a little more in detail:
• insert the toe cap and glue the lining. Pasting and shaping are performed on special equipment using two heated plates - glue activators. Thus the workpiece is glued to the toe cap;
• molding of the heel and shaping of the vamp are carried out using airbags and hot and cold punches. On hot, the adhesive back zone is activated, and on cold, heel formation is completed;
• humidifying the workpiece before lasting is done by steam treatment (steaming). Hot steam is fed to the workpiece, making it possible to prepare the material for subsequent high-quality lasting;
• humid and heat treatment of the material to stabilize the shoe blank. The workpiece is exposed to humid hot and dry hot and cold air. Thanks to these procedures, the workpiece fits the last as tightly as possible without visible bends, wrinkles or folds;• Hot air and steam blowing is performed to achieve a perfectly smooth workpiece surface. All surface areas are leveled and smoothed, all wrinkles and folds remaining after previous processing processes are removed;
• roughening and tousing the workpiece give the shoe workpiece the necessary appearance and completely transform it, and trimming the long edge allows you to remove all excess material from it;
• drying and reactivation of the adhesive film. The glue is applied to the workpiece in an even and thin layer, then it is dried according to the individual mode for each type of glue. Then, using special equipment, the adhesive film is activated and the sole is heated before gluing with the workpiece;
• gluing the sole using a pneumatic press - the workpiece is fixed and placed in a special compartment, which is filled with compressed air, after which the resulting strong uniform pressure firmly glues the sole to the workpiece;
• stabilization of shoe material on the last and sole with the help of chilling units and removal of excess moisture from the workpiece. The process takes from 10 minutes to 1 hour;
• accurate removal of the workpiece from the last without damaging the upper shoe - performed on a specially designed automated machine;
• preparation and nailing of heels to shoes;
• Flashing the sole to the drawn edge and the main insole can significantly strengthen its connection with the upper of the shoe and increase the service life.
These stages include the assembly and lasting of shoes. It is desirable to carry out each process on equipment specially designed for this, which will optimize the production process and increase productivity.
Ask a Question